Which is the best vibrator in the world? This question is a little tricky and may not have a definitive answer. You may have to look at hit from various perspectives, such as; your body type, preference, experience, cost, maintenance, so on and so forth. There are a bunch of companies out there claiming their products to be the best. While a lot of it is hype, some of them are good indeed. No matter what, it is sure to make your choice confusing. This is why we have come up with this guide to help you figure out the vibe that best suits your needs.
Different Types Of Vibrators
There a ton of vibrators on the market, each offering its own unique feature. So which one is for you?
A recent entrant to the vibrator market, its biggest advantage is that it can be used hands-free. Your partner can wear this at the bottom of his thing during intercourse; this way its motor comes in contact with your clitoris. The sensation is shared between you and your partner.
The tip of this vibrator is curved so as to stimulate the anus, or the prostate gland of a man. You can place the tip of the vibe to gently press on the front wall of your prostate gland. Call it a man’s toy, better still, a gay man’s toy. It’s obviously not possible to cover all the different types of vibrators coming up everyday, some of them as weird as the Oral Sex Stimulator. But the vibes mentioned above should be enough to get you started.
Things You Should Consider While Choosing A Vibrator
For some women, finding the best suited vibrator could be a daunting task because there are enough vibrators available to confuse you. So here’s a quick guide that could help you narrow down your search.
- If it’s your first time, then you should opt for a clitoral vibrator that is simple and compact so that it is easy for you to use with your partner. At the same time, it will help you avoid the sudden thrust of orgasm that these external vibrators are known to give.
- If you are new and unsure about what type to go for; a versatile vibrator shouldn’t be a bad choice. A versatile vibrator can be used for clitoral stimulation as well as penetration.
- For an out-of-the-world orgasm, a G-spot vibrator could be your best bet. It has a curve specially designed to tickle that magic spot found about 2” into your vagina.
- If dual pleasure is your thing, you could go for a rabbit vibrator. This one has a “rabbit ear” designed for external stimulation while the shaft penetrates inside. It’ll surely take you to a new high.
- If you want to share your pleasure with a partner, a vibrating ring will be your best friend; it is designed keeping couples in mind. It is a vibrator and a ring put together. The vibrator is for your clitoris while the ring is for him. The vibrator and the ring can also be used separately.
After you have figured out your type of vibrator; the next task is to find out the cost, materials used, power, and features. And here’s a small guide to help you with that.
Safety – What Are The Factors To Consider
We believe safety is the most important aspect to ponder while choosing a vibrator. You must ensure that the vibrator is made from ABS plastic and silicone that is approved by the FDA. It should also be free from phthalates and latex, and be 100% body-safe. Vibes made of jelly or rubber will surely give you a tough time cleaning.
Silicone is considered to be the best material that a vibrator can be made of. It is hypoallergenic, which means it is less likely to cause any form of allergic reactions. It’s very easy to clean and it has a high resistance to wear and tear, thereby prolonging its life and shape. However, silicone vibrators are on the pricier side. Silicone vibes are extremely safe for internal and external stimulation.
A Big No To Phthalates
Phthalates, as an ingredient in your vibrator, is a BIG NO!! A lot of cheap sex toys are made of this material and regular contact with it can even cause cancer. For some unacceptable reason, they continue to be approved for use in sex-toy production. [Stay away from it].
Plastics are a pretty common material used in making vibrators. It is affordable and makes the vibrators easy to clean. It has a firm stature, thereby making it suitable for both external and internal stimulation. Plastic vibes also tend to warm up rather quickly when it’s used; a lot of women seems to have liked this characteristic a lot. But on the downside, it is quite rigid. And this inflexibility may turn off a few girls.
Latex vibrators are a one-step upgrade from plastic vibrators. They are firm; therefore, they can offer deep penetration. But at the same time, they are also more flexible than their plastic counterparts. You will definitely need a lubricant for your latex vibrators, but you should stay away from it if you are allergic to latex.
Jelly vibrators are the most versatile vibrators since it can easily mold into any shape; therefore, it is widely used in making different kinds of vibes. It is smooth and flexible yet, firm enough to be inserted. However, it is a type of rubber at the end of the day; so it does tend to attract a lot of dirt. You have to clean it properly before every use. You may even have to sterilize, or disinfect, it to avoid transmission of any sorts of diseases.
Cyberskin vibrators are the closest thing to human penis and vagina. They look and feel almost like the real stuff, especially when it’s warm. This is why this material is mostly used in making high-end dildos, vibrators, and other sex toys. It is firm for deep penetrations and at the same time soft enough for external stimulations. But it needs a li’l bit of spending on the maintenance part; the usual soap and warm water won’t work here.
Bonus: Cut 15% OFF On Any Product From LELO. Here Is How:
- Visit LELO Via This Link;
- Choose the product you love;
- Enter Exclusive LELO Discount Code From VibratorGuru: 15OCT18