Want to show your content to our 800+ daily visitors? VibratorGuru.com accepts high quality guest post now. Read the guidelines below carefully if you want to be a guest post contributor here, or your article will be rejected.
Send your pitch by leaving a comment below.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The content topic must be informational content that provides value to my readers. We don’t accept any content created in an attempt to promote a product. though you can link to a product if you believe it is relevant and can solve my readers’ problem.
- Your article must not have been published on any other website, at least 1,000 – 1,500 words and be relevant to our niche
- It must pass Copyscape
- You should be or hire a native English speaker or writer
- 1 or 2 relevant images should be included and they must be royalty-free. It can be stock images, but must be horizontal images.
- Your article may include a link back to relevant content on your site. The link must be helpful to my readers, or it will be rejected.
- Must link to 1 or 2 authority and relevant sources in the article.
- You must provide the core keywords for your article.
- You must include the keyword in your H1 heading, first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence
- Use subheadings to divide up your text
- Write short paragraphs to make it easy to read, 2-3 sentences per paragraph at the most
- Keep most (75%) of your sentences short (less than 20 words) and easy to understand
- Use active voice over passive
- Use transition words
- Link to references (if you do any research for your article and use a quote or any other information)
- Sprinkle related keywords in your content
- Write a conclusion with a call to action at the end.